sigep has a pit house and a pgp.
du has a chapter house and big party space
looks like theyre moving up fast

Posted By: whoa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol no   

Sig ep doesn’t have a pgp zeta hasn’t decided yet

I think this merger is bad for both, sig ep has been failing for the last year their last PCs are terrible and everyone older who made them cool dropped, du is full of creeps and has also been falling for the last year, I don’t think them combining will fix either of their problems

By: lol no
by: Why you mad? Feb 7, 2018 11:15:00 AM

Sig Ep hasn’t fallen at all and the only people who say DU is creepy are people who haven’t been there. This is obviously a win win situation and it’s crazy to think otherwise.

By: Why you mad?
#2  by: Cash   

Most people know by now that the majority of the tier system works with money. Given that this merger works out DU/Sig Ep will be loaded with money so I can't imagine this wouldn't benefit them

By: Cash
by: lolFeb 7, 2018 10:56:50 AM

Hell, AEPi, which full of average looking goobers is considered top tier. That should tell you something. Money is everything

By: lol
#3  by: drake   

Don't the Sig Ep's have to disaffiliate with Sig Ep in order to merge with DU? That would leave at least a few Sig Eps that DU won't bid or Sig Eps who are "balanced" enough to restart the Sig Ep chapter and eventually move back in that house.

By: drake

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.