facebook

on the subject of ddd

by: Just saying

Not sure why anyone is even including DDD on the rankings. They don’t have a house, they can’t do big/little, there are like 1/4 as many of them as other houses, and they can’t have social events with alcohol this year (which means no mixers!). I know most of that is just bc they are new but the rankings that have them above ADPi and Phi Mu or even close to the middle based on vibes alone are SO off. Their PR is good tho so nice job to the founding members.

Posted By: Just saying
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: js   

Hard agree. Also I heard one of their girls dropped already?

By: js
by: PNMJan 9, 2020 2:25:56 PM

What does that even mean?

By: PNM
by: HmmJan 9, 2020 2:33:48 PM

Like someone who was a Tri delt last semester dropped out of Tri delt

By: Hmm
by: nots^^^Feb 2, 2020 4:46:20 PM

Ours is not to reason why, ours is but to bid and march on...Go Tri Delta!

By: nots^^^
by: HmFeb 15, 2020 8:38:01 PM

Pledges/new initiates drop every sorority every year. Not a tridelt but what’s your point?

By: Hm
#12  by: pnm   

i just pledged ddd and im tbh very excited— everyone is so friendly and i feel like our pledge class is gonna have a lot of fun , can’t wait to see what we do and where we go.

By: pnm
by: DDD Jan 12, 2020 5:27:50 PM

And we are SUPER excited to have you too! We have a fantastic pledge class!

By: DDD
#13  by: Sis   

DDD is one of the strongest Panhellenic sororities in the country. They haven’t been at TU for very long but, believe me, they will be s force to be reckoned with in a few years.

By: Sis
#14  by: Hm   

I'm in Phi Mu and some of my friends rushed Tri Delt, and it seems like they like it a lot! They have a really cute social media, maybe start ranking after they get initiated?

By: Hm
#15  by: Honestly   

People are ranking them because they’re one of the sororities at Tulane now. Who cares

By: Honestly
#16  by: .   

Idk they seem to be fun don’t know if I would rank below pm and adpi. We can probably say more after Mardi Gras

By: .
#17  by: Well   

Saw a comment saying to wait till Mardi to judge. Happened to see a DDD girl at Nyx (said something about her sorority, didn’t catch her name) and she was SO pretty, had cute bangs. Seemed chill. Let’s see how the rest of the break goes, there seem to be a lot of party types so whichever frats they go to should be on the lookout to see if they should mix!

By: Well
by: haFeb 20, 2020 9:39:42 AM

ya ok SO pretty girl with cute bangs

By: ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.