facebook

on the subject of ddd

by: Just saying

Not sure why anyone is even including DDD on the rankings. They don’t have a house, they can’t do big/little, there are like 1/4 as many of them as other houses, and they can’t have social events with alcohol this year (which means no mixers!). I know most of that is just bc they are new but the rankings that have them above ADPi and Phi Mu or even close to the middle based on vibes alone are SO off. Their PR is good tho so nice job to the founding members.

Posted By: Just saying
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yuh   

Finally someone said it!! Not to say that Tri Delt isn’t a viable option, but there’s many downsides to being a part of something so new. Seems like they’re already way too ahead of themselves with the self ranking..

By: Yuh
by: yusFeb 13, 2020 10:27:00 PM

i don't know why people are ranking them already. but i did hear they have ZBT and KA mixers this semester

By: yus
#2  by: Yes   

Everything about this ^^^

By: Yes
#3  by: Is it true?   

Heard Tri Delt will have twice the amount of quota than Big 4.

By: Is it true?
by: nopeJan 9, 2020 2:15:49 PM

Not true!

By: nope
#4  by: Uhhh   

Okay ADPi calm down lol ...

By: Uhhh
#5  by: Truth    

Adpi is just salty bc ddd is above them based on one pc

By: Truth
#6  by: Fact check   

Just FYI - DDD does have a house, it’s being announced to the public at the start of recruitment. Additionally, they ARE having a traditional big/little experience. They also already have planned mixers for next semester and will have the same quota as every other sorority.
Thanks you, next!

By: Fact check
by: ButJan 2, 2020 7:16:30 AM

But they don’t have the house yet and they don’t have mixers. So misleading and not true

By: But
#7  by: ^   

agreed. ddd is killing it!

By: ^
by: ^Jan 2, 2020 3:36:47 AM

btw, i’m in a “middle tier” sorority not ddd. please stop saying that everyone praising a sorority is one of the sisters self ranking. we love seeing our fellow sororities grow, stop putting women against women

By: ^
#8  by: Salty    

Phi Mu and ADPi are so salty that DDD has already moved above them in the ranks. They’ve got some gorgeous girls.

By: Salty
by: LolJan 2, 2020 6:56:10 PM

Ok but they haven’t. They’re below ADPi. They’ve done nothing and they’re on par w every other sorority if they have 10 hot girls.

By: Lol
by: read original postJan 2, 2020 9:56:21 PM

Not sure if you even read the original post, DDD certainly has some cute girls but in all of the aforementioned categories, it doesn’t make sense to “rank” them on anything (yet). After this semester, sure. But now (with no mixers on the books and no official house and no big little set up and no one even initiated), no. Also rankings are usually determined by a mixture of actual numbers during recruitment (ie where people want to go) and overall desirability and selective ness. Since DDD has taken every single girl who has applied who meets the GPA req this is impossible to gauge. So ranking (at this stage) is just illogical. Not a Phi Mu/ADPi FYI, just a logical human.

By: read original post
#9  by: Tri delt   

Do you think we are idiots? We have a house but the school and our national are spending $$ to make it nice. We have already been approached by multiple frats to mix, and as far as alcohol, hello? Pre-game? Ever heard of it? We have a small fantastic sisterhood with amazing diversity and more importantly, we don’t have a specific reputation yet... we can be anything we want.

Watch out Tulane. Tri-delt is here.

By: Tri delt
by: tri dJan 5, 2020 7:53:39 PM

i think we just want the PNMs to know we are a legit option. no i wouldn’t say ranking us makes sense either; we are creating a whole new chapter so it’s not gonna happen overnight, but being able to found your own chapter has so many benefits and we really can’t wait to see where our PC takes us! so excited and good luck to all PNMs !

By: tri d
#10  by: Hmm   

If you could “care less” about what tier another sorority is then why ru even on this site?

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.