facebook

new fraternities coming to au?

by: Curious Greek

I heard through the Greek Grapevine that there will be 2 new fraternities joining our Greek Community. One is scheduled to begin in Spring 2014 and the other sometime in 2015. I also heard that at least 10 Inter/National Fraternities submitted expansion packages to the Greek Life Office. Does anyone know which ones were selected and invited to colonized?

Posted By: Curious Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: stupid   

I believe they are still deciding who to pick, would be funny if it was ATO. But it's honestly stupid, there's already enough fraternities. There really is no need for another one unless the school decides to start admitting more guys. Men are already heavily outnumbered at this school and not all guys are interested in greek life.

By: stupid
by: Greek GodNov 26, 2013 8:46:42 PM

Maybe that is the school's plan to admit more men to the campus, hence the 2 new fraternities. It will be very interesting. However, personally I don't see ATO being one of them since they operate illegally underground for quite a long time and they were known for some series hazing.

By: Greek God
#2  by: ATO   

ATO might actually have a good chance considering they submitted a plan on how they're going to put forth a good image and get rid of the one thats associated with EI. but i agree, AU doesnt really need a new frat, let alone 2

By: ATO
#3  by: I heard SAE   

Won a spot for expansion.

By: I heard SAE
#4  by: spring2014   

beta's colonizing

By: spring2014
#5  by: hey   

when does sae come on?

By: hey
by: OMGMar 8, 2014 8:17:31 PM

It will be really interesting when SAE colonizes, since their National Supreme Council announced yesterday that all SAE chapters and colonies will forced to eliminate the pledging process from their membership. Yeah, let's see how that goes going forward.

By: OMG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.