facebook

axo fall

by: HA

sooo axo had fall rush.... looks like they are going downhill

Posted By: HA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Keep in mind    

Fall rush can happen for a lot of reasons. If a sorority graduates a lot of seniors, that can put them under quota

By: Keep in mind
#2  by: really   

lets be real, axo did not fall rush because they lost a lot of seniors, all the other sororities lost a lot of seniors as well. they rushed because they lost a lot of their spring 13 class

By: really
#3  by: fact   

although i belong to another chapter, i do work for student activities. today curtis confirmed that axo had over 30 seniors graduate putting them under their chapter's quota. so how about promoting some panhel looove <333 on this site instead of posting rumors

By: fact
#4  by: Keep in mind   

^THANK YOU. I'm also from a different chapter but am friends with a lot of AXO's and know that this wasn't a reflection on them as a chapter

Don't worry, by just browsing through this site, you can tell who's bitter and who's secure enough as a chapter to be Panhellenic.

By: Keep in mind
#5  by: sometruth   

Yes, AXO graduated a lot of seniors, but their '12 and '13 pledge classes have seen lots of drops because of hazing. I totally believe in being panhellenic, but let's not lie. AXO has some truly wonderful girls, but they also have some skeletons in their closet. Take everything here with a grain of salt.

By: sometruth
#6  by: lol   

actually AXO didn't lose anyone is spring 13 a lot of the girls graduated early

By: lol
#7  by: 86795   

AXO only lost one girl from Spring '13 because she transferred to Cornell. Get your facts straight before you post about an organization.

By: 86795
#8  by: ohreally?   

Yeah? What happened in Spring '12? Hazing investigation, anyone?

By: ohreally?
#9  by: sucks   

axo sucks and has sucked for the past three years. let's stop kidding ourselves, ladies.

By: sucks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.