facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at University of West Florida - UWF

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ADPI   

Seriously everyone needs to quit hating on ADPI, and we are not all Barbie Doll cut outs of one another, i can vouch for that first hand! but we are all BEAUTIFUL!!!! And of course we like to have fun, but so does every other sorority on campus! But i do have to say we are classy, we were the first, and we will always be the FINEST!! ZE

By: ADPI
#2  by: Stupid   

I am pretty sure you are the only ones who think you are "first,finest,forever" the rest of the world could care less about you and your UWF chapter..

By: Stupid
#3  by: Violet   

ADPi women are classy and involved in greek life like all the other sororities on campus. What makes them stand out from all the others is the strong tradition and sisterhood that is truly deep and pure. No organization is perfect but if you are interested in joining Greek Life please disregard any comments and go see for yourself what sorority speaks to your heart! Go Greek!

By: Violet
#4  by: Hmmm...   

Why do I get the feeling that most of the ppl rating Adpi on this page aren't even greek? You have one bad experience with one of the girls and you assume they're all terrible? How does that even make sense? You don't know these girls and you don't know their sisterhood. If you don't have anything constructive to say that's based off of FACTUAL information then don't bother to comment. That goes for all the sororities. And no, I'm not an Adpi, I'm just an interested PNM.

By: Hmmm...
#5  by: Help?   

Other discussions talk about ADPi being the best but they have the worst ranking on here. Are the rankings true?

By: Help?
#6  by: ...   

rankings are true to a certain extent. read rankings that are in the middle and not all 5's or 1's. those are not guaranteed to be accurate but they have more truth to them than the ones who just want the sorority to ranked up or down. a lot of stories told on here are pretty true but usually exagerated to the benefit of another org.

By: ...
by: But,Jul 25, 2013 11:16:01 AM

Most of the middle rankings are also bashing so that's not really helpful..

By: But,
by: omgJul 25, 2013 11:45:42 AM

They never said that the middle were accurate or nice. Goodbye, troll

By: omg
#7  by: .   

bump

By: .
#8  by: Wow    

You people have completely changed my mind about rushing. I just wanted some help as to explain a few things and you couldn't even be nice enough to explain without calling me a troll. If this is a representation of what Greek Life is at UWF I want nothing to do with it. Thanks.

By: Wow
by: ApologyJul 25, 2013 2:50:18 PM

I am sorry for how that member treated you. I am a Panhellenic woman in another organization and I can attest that each organization has it's strengths and weaknesses. If you have questions or need help, please contacts listed on the Greek web page. One rude member of one organization should not defer you from one of the best choices of your life.

I am sorry again.

By: Apology

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.