facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of West Florida - UWF

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek Gal   

I personally know many of the AXOs at UWF and they have been nothing but amazing. I have heard recently that they have won the greek excellence award for the second time. Since they have only been on campus for 4 years, and have won this award twice has a lot to say in itself. Also, these ladies have been so down to earth and rocked it out at lip sync 2010. Surely, everyone parties, but its college and for any person in college to act as if they do not party would be ironic or just rare. After reading many of the comments on this page, it would be terrible if people only judge this sorority rather than actually get to know them for who they are. I would encourage anyone and everyone to go through recruitment. It is an experience that will enhance your college experience in a positive manner. But to judge a sorority by this website would be giving you the wrong impression of any sorority, so take this as a challenge to go through recruitment and see for yourself.

By: Greek Gal
#2  by: lmao   

mrs haley get back in the kitchen. ur sorority doesnt need to be self ranked by yourself. let other orgs leave comments for members. k thx dont be hating because i speak the truth

By: lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.