facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of West Florida - UWF General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: :)   

I like how no one comments until a big event like Greek week...HA!

By: :)
#2  by: Lala   

And recruitment

By: Lala
#3  by: interesting trend..   

why does adpi have so many ratings? hmmmm... could be because they're the best

By: interesting trend..
#4  by: wow   

this site is complete bs. none of these ratings accurately reflect how these sororities really are. there's so much self ranking, as well as tearing others down. i pray that any girl who goes through recruitment next year does not base her choice or opinion off this site.

By: wow
#5  by: GREEK   

Dear Prospective New Members,
This site is Bull. none of the ratings and/or comments are really true. so please do not listen to this site. Last year when i rushed and i went on here it just made me more confused. so please don't let rude comments turn your judgement away. Please give all chapters a fair chance because they all are great.

By: GREEK
#6  by: GreekGal   

To anyone going through recruitment,
Finding the sorority that you fit into the best is a process that requires conversations and connections between yourself and the sisters of the sorority. Please disregard anything that you read on the internet because it most likely doesn't reflect the organization correctly. Take time to make your own decision, sites like these are unnecessary because all they do is make Greek life as a whole look bad. If you want to be Greek, please do not have the same attitude that the people who comment on this site have.Sorority woman are classy, please do not let websites like this influence how you feel about Greek life or any sorority. Decide for yourself where you fit in best!

By: GreekGal
#7  by: interesting trend...   

hmmm maybe adpi has so many high rankings because they rank themselves like every other soroity on this website

By: interesting trend...
#8  by: hartcrareecorty   

Arts, entertainment, publishing
hartcrareecit981

By: hartcrareecorty
#9  by: nonuwf sorority girl   

took a few classes during the summer here. coming from a school with a very active Greek Life, WHAT is with this school? ROFLMAO glad I never stayed near home & rushed @ UWF. Seems like all the sororities at UWF are average, all the same, if not subpar, therefore there is really no "best" in whatever, it seems like all girls could pretty much be in any sorority. None of the sororities are that distinctive among the rest of unfortunately.
There is no sorority that could possibly be even considered: best in intramural sports & greek week, most involved with sga & senate, best in choreography with all fraternity dance competitions (lol like 99% of the girls here were cheerleaders in HS), most school spirited showing up at like lots of school events & games, best events thrown for philanthropy, most fun for successfully playing drinking games with, best partiers/most outgoing, so on & so forth. This school needs more "life" to "Greek Life"

By: nonuwf sorority girl
#10  by: smart chick below   

agreeed. none of these groups are "elite" or better than the regular students that go to uwf. adpi is the best of the worst. alpha gam, no comment. phi sig wishes they were somebodies. axo is ok but nothing amazing.

By: smart chick below

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.