facebook

girls rush

by: incoming freshman

hey so i am thinking about going thru rush or recruitment or whatever it's called!... I just don't know how or when to sign up... the website said the summer before! i just graduated and am trying to get a head start on getting ready! also, do we meet anyone at orientation for this stuff?

Posted By: incoming freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

The registration for recruitment will open this summer. Formal recruitment is slightly deferred, and there will be info meetings the first few weeks of classes! Recs are not required but more PNMs are getting them every year, so if you can get them, do it!
Be prepared with your clothing, and expect to look your best! And have a great time! Recruitment is really fun!

This site gets crazy in the summer with negative posts! Do not believe all the stuff you hear! All the NPC sororities at UWF are great. We are all friends, there is A lot of mutual respect! Greek life is big on campus and if you have the interest, you should go through recruitment, meet the different groups and make your own decisions! Do not let the posts here influence you! You WILL find where you fit!

By: .
#2  by: .....   

How many girls do they anticipate going through recruitment and how many can go to each chapter?

By: .....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.