facebook

please

by: CO17

Can you tell me what sororities are going to be in spring rush? Do I have to sign up?

Posted By: CO17
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha   

Alpha Gam is……

By: Ha
by: ThanksJan 14, 2014 8:15:24 PM

Alpha Gam seems like really nice girls! I'm going to their meet and greet. What about Phi Sig or Kappa Delta? Thanks again!

By: Thanks
#2  by: wELL   

Phi Sig, Alpha Gam and ADpi.

By: wELL
#3  by: Wellll   

From what I've heard ADPi is only giving out one bid? I'm pretty sure that's right.

By: Wellll
by: ErrJan 29, 2014 6:06:56 PM

No bid- transfer in

By: Err
#4  by: Go Greek   

Phi Sig is doing spring, its starts Thursday at 8

By: Go Greek
by: Thank youFeb 4, 2014 11:33:28 PM

Yay for Phi Sig, and AGD! I'm sorry ADPi isn't rushing or KD, all of those are much nicer members and better than AXO.

By: Thank you
#5  by: Fraternalperspective   

These are my top three and not in this particular order: phi sigs, alpha gams, AXO.

A lot of the Phi Sig girls are education majors so I bet money they will teach you how to drink if you don't know already. They will show you the best time and I swear by it. Not all of them are so hot but I think they know it because they work with what they have. Not to say I wouldn't let one of them rock my world.

ADP really limits themselves because they tend to be stuck up. No real reason to be because they are Alabama Hot not Florida hot my aunt belonged in this chapter, but I'm just a little disappointed in some sort of attitude I can't pin it just yet. Prove me wrong girls!

The AXO girls are really fun but they have a reputation of being masculine or something along those lines... I like them. Florida hot for about 3/4 of them. I've yet to party with these girls.

Kappa Delta is filled with a diverse amount of people because they are so new. I'm friends with a several of them and like them but as far as membership it could be a wild card. Florabama hot

Alpha Gam has a couple models but they have a couple girls that strike me as weird though I think these girls are really classy. I've talked to a few and they seem to have a strong sisterhood but at the same time I hardly ever see them out at parties. Whether you're drinking or not id still like to see you when I go out. Florabama hot.

By: Fraternalperspective

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.