facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of West Florida - UWF General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 5
#21  by: transfered out   

I was a part of the UWF greek system for 2 years and my advice to anyone who decides to join or is already a part of the community is to step up the way things are done at the school and create more opportunities for students at UWF. UWF is a pretty boring school as it is and the one thing worth while the greek system needs to be more worth while. Make the most of your time here and actually get motivated to be the best organization you can be. If I was still here I'd run this place with what I know now but I'm not so someone with a brain please take my advice.

By: transfered out
#22  by: real rankings   

here is the real rankings from a greek at uwf
sig chi
ka
ato
sae
pike
tke
sam
kap sig

sororities:
adpi
no one else matters

By: real rankings
#23  by: The REAL DEAL   

1. Sigma Chi
2. SAE
3. KA
4. All the others don't matter and PIKE is a joke.

By: The REAL DEAL
#24  by: Umm   

Don't know how Sigma Chi can be considered #1 if you can find them playing geed wizard card games in the commons any day during the week and considering a good amount of those guys are weird-asses.

By: Umm
#25  by: Ha   

Just read through some of these comments and don't understand why people are even mentioning Pike since they're only a colony and not even an official fraternity on campus. This site doesnt even recognize them as a greek society, I mean Phi Beta Sigma is even on here.

By: Ha
#26  by: What?   

Pike doesn't know any of their ritual at all your not a brotherhood you can be compared to high school kids who thing frats are cool and rock fake letters

By: What?
#27  by: FrattyMcFrat   

KA throws toga at fish house...its the biggest party of the year...get on our level.

By: FrattyMcFrat
#28  by: haha   

oh yeah KA? Well we (sigma chi) play magic in the commons..... big party everyday.

By: haha
#29  by: PleaseHelpThem   

The only thing worse than a PIKE and that's a fake PIKE like we have here at UWF. They can't call themselves brothers since they don't have pins or no ritual. It's embarrassing that we let them on our IM fields.
-Sig Chi
-ATO
-SAM
-KA
Those are the only ones that matter.
-AXO
-AGD
-ADP
-Phi Sig Sig

By: PleaseHelpThem
#30  by: UH   

kappa sig isnt even anything, but they are higher than pike.

anything is higher than pike

By: UH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.