facebook

question

by: PNM-C

Anyone else excited for rush? I am so excited I cannot stand it! Wednesday can't get here quick enough!

Also anyone know if we will go out with out Beta chi groups after???

Posted By: PNM-C
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: BeautyandBrains   

I'm also very exited and a little nervous! I' imagine that we wouldn't go out with our beta chi groups afterward because it will be really late. Orientation starts at 8:30.

By: BeautyandBrains
by: Pnm-cSep 9, 2013 9:12:07 PM

I kinda meant on the earlier days!

I've been trying not to think about my nerves, I'm trying to convince myself it's going to be so much fun that I can't be nervous!

By: Pnm-c
#2  by: yippiee!!   

I'm excited as well! The numbers are making me nervous though; with 196 ladies and 4 chapters that's 49 people per chapter. But obviously not everyone will get a bid and there is the whole quota issue. So for all we know, each sorority can only taking anywhere from 20-30 people. Does anyone know how many each will take?

<3

By: yippiee!!
by: UmmmSep 10, 2013 9:06:52 PM

Quota is set by how many girls pref. So this depends on cuts and if girls drop before pref.

By: Ummm
#3  by: Yippie   

So, with the girls who were to drop and got cut, how many do you guesstimate?

By: Yippie
by: YippieSep 11, 2013 1:36:00 PM

Are to join each sorority ?

#4  by: Umm   

I think it just depends on how many pref. I'm going in thinking its going to be fun and hopefully ill get a bid. I don't have any of those recommendations, my GPA is okay, but I have some cute clothes!!! Now, I'm off to get some nails for this week! LOL

By: Umm
#5  by: Yippie   

Me too! Best of luck to you, umm! And to everyone else!

#6  by: Yippe   

Hey!

Who did you get?!

By: Yippe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.