facebook

what about pnm's with conservative values?

by: BeautyandBrains

Hey there! Im a confused first time in college Sophomore with a 3.9 GPA (did AP and Dual Enrollment so I skipped Freshman year). What about those of us that may have traditional values such as abstinence before marriage and an anti-alcohol stance? Will the sororities be accepting of us?

Posted By: BeautyandBrains
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: DPhiL2013   

Yes, all sororities have the five pillars of Sisterhood, Service, Leadership, Scholarship, and Social and they are all values-based. That being said, Delta Phi Lambda has a strict alcohol policy that regulates underage alcohol consumption under federal law. Although some sisters do drink, you do NOT have to. Also, one of our seven virtues is Respect and we will respect our sisters to the highest regards. By the way, Academic Excellence is another one of our virtues and we've had the highest GPA since we joined the campus in 2010 ;)

By: DPhiL2013
#2  by: Hi!   

Think of Recruitment as if its a Job Interview. That being said you don't have to tell any of the sororities anything that's too personal during recruitment but if you'd like to share it then that's fine! Your life choices are not going to change your outcome for which sorority you join because its about the connection you have with the girls. Each sorority from what I what I heard through the grapevine has girls who are abstinent and girls who don't drink! As long as you're not convincing your potentional new sisters to not drink and to suddenly become abstinent then you'll be fine!

By: Hi!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.