facebook

greek rank and pnms

by: GreekGuy

There are 500+ students in our Greek System here and only growing. I've noticed some of you potentials are getting turned off from rushing based on a few posts from anonymous people. That may represent 5 people's bad views out of hundreds of positive one. Not many people will take time out of their day to say something nice so the majority of posts here will be negative, self-ranks, or people just trying to make their fraternity or sorority look good because it is only a few weeks away from rush week after all. This trend is the same on every Universities Greek Rank page on this site. I implore you to actually go look at other schools and see. 9/10 greeks have only positive things to say about greek life here and you'll realize that once many of y'all go through rush and meet brothers and sisters of each house who don't have a username to hide behind.

Posted By: GreekGuy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PNM   

GreekGuy,
I think the only reason why this website was made was so the other Greeks could diss each other and think that they were better. As a PNM, I see a bunch of positives about all four sororities. Yes, it's like high school; the four sororities are different cliques. But that's life.
All Greek Systems have their bumps in the road that need to be fixed, but UWF's is improving and I am excited to see what happens during recruitment!

By: PNM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.