facebook

panhellenic numbers

by: Wondering

Before we get back, anyone know how many we have registered so far?
Is KD going to really hurt the numbers?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 29!   

Panhellenic posted a picture on Instagram yesterday saying that 29 girls were registered for Recruitment. Honestly from the girls that I've talked to, it would seem that many are leaning towards KD because they want the title of a founding member but the same girls who are going through Recruitment with KD are going through Formal Recruitment too. Just hope for the best.

By: 29!
by: WonderingAug 2, 2013 2:04:56 PM

I am kinda shocked, just thought it would be higher than that. I know it'll pick up but, we're gonna have to work really hard. :-/

By: Wondering
#2  by: <3   

How many woman do you think will rush KD?

By: <3
by: Well,Aug 3, 2013 12:19:52 PM

No one will be able to know until it happens, but it seems like a lot. So many sophomores and freshman are talking about waiting for KD, and saying they aren't even going to go through FR. The reputations on campus and the lack of Greek unity is hurting the image of who we really are. It will all even out by next year, but this year is going to be rough on the four chapters that are already established if rush isn't handled correctly. I agree with the above, lots and lots of PR, unity, showing what kind of people we really are, and hard work are going to be needed for this year.

By: Well,
#3  by: <3   

KD will be taking a lot of ladies though to meet their quota; a good 50 ladies? I have no idea if that many will even recruit. Obviously more will come to us.

By: <3
#4  by: Pnm   

Does any one know how many girls are actually signed up for rush so far?

By: Pnm
by: :)Aug 25, 2013 4:29:35 PM

Last I heard there were 52 girls signed up!

By: :)
#5  by: GoGreek   

Okay, ladies!
Classes start this week! Let's get our game together and rock it! Let's double that 52 and make it 104! Go Greek!!

By: GoGreek
#6  by: And...   

How many we're signed up last year?

By: And...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.