facebook

truth

by: Truth

Greek rank is NOT the way to judge any sorority or Greek Life I'm general. Every sorority has strong points and weak points. Every sorority has self ranked, and every sorority has had very negative things posted about them. While there is slight truth in a few rankings, most of the rankings are not true at all. Any self-respecting sorority woman will not feed into Greek Rank. People sometimes post to another sorority or fraternity's page saying outrageous things, pretending to be a member, etc. it has happened on every single page and it is not any single organization's doing. We really do believe in PanLove at UWF. While I do love my sorority with all of my heart, I have friends in every single sorority. As with all great things, there will always be a few bad eggs. These are the individuals that choose to vent over GreekRank. They one from every chapter, and they are embarrassing, but it happens. As a whole, this is not how sorority women and fraternity men at UWF are at all. The Greek community is down to Earth, passionate about their organization, community, and school, and is welcoming to everyone. Going Greek is the best decision I ever could have made in college and I wouldn't trade it for anything! I hope that any PNM that goes through recruitment gives EVERY sorority a fair chance and does not make presumptions based on this misleading website.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uwf Greek    

Best advice and most truthful post on this entire site!

By: Uwf Greek
#2  by: Accurate   

Everything on this website is bull, if you want to see what an organization is all about then get off your laptop or computer and see.

By: Accurate
#3  by: Finally   

Finally, someone with some sense. I couldn't agree more with what you said. PanLove <3

By: Finally

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.