facebook

hazing in sororities

by: Curious

Does anyone have any information on if/which sororities at uwf haze or if that's not a thing? From out of state and just wondering

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yup   

Basically all of them. That’s when I decided to walk away from the sorority I rushed. Not going to say which one, but they pretty much told you at day 1 that I’m order to fit in with them, you needed to look a certain way, hangout with certain people (Greek, not your classmates) and loose weight/wear your hair & makeup a certain way.

By: Yup
by: PhiNov 25, 2017 8:14:33 PM

Phi Sig.

By: Phi
by: agreedJul 20, 2020 5:32:36 AM

ADPi and KD haze. If you don’t look a certain way then you’re shunned. My best friend was bullied out of ADPi because she “didn’t look a certain way”.

By: agreed
#2  by: Do your research   

I know Alpha Gamma Delta doesn't haze. I've heard about one other that possibly hazes but haven't heard a first hand account so I'm not gonna claim anything. And Phi Sig isn't on campus anymore

By: Do your research
#3  by: PcolaBro   

I heard one sorority requires their pledges to sleep with at least one guy in each house on campus. You can probably figure out which one it is...

By: PcolaBro
by: wowOct 1, 2022 11:19:09 PM

👀👀 crazy

By: wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.