facebook

how has/is greek affairs ruining greek life?

by: TRUTH

What is the point in having a sorority or fraternity councils when we all know who is really pulling the strings? As a greek community we need to take control of our own affairs and stop getting bullied around. Maybe it is time to remind some people they are just advisors and not dictators. Oh Christine how we miss you so...

Posted By: TRUTH
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: curious   

what happened?

By: curious
#2  by: reality   

greeks at uwf should just become independent student organizations if they dont want to deal with greek affairs, its not hard it just requires lots of paperwork and effort. from my time being there the greek advisiors were nothing but useless, they are just there for a paycheck. take my advice, get advisors who arent idiots (like faculty that are intelligent), do your own thing, stop wasting money on the greek insurance scam (your basically paying for others mistakes), create something thats a lot better than whats there

By: reality
by: noJan 16, 2013 4:59:05 PM

Well if you want to become like zeta psi eta then you could do that, but i think most people want a national org which would not recognize a chapter not recognized by the school. things aren't gonna go back to the way they "used" to be. UWF is pushing every office to expand including greek affairs. they're just doing what they're told by bense.

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.