facebook

greek system

by: 2012m

Greek system at uwf sucks! Don't waste your time...

Posted By: 2012m
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Well it's true..

By: Lol
#2  by: okay   

If this is your opinion, that is fine. There are a lot of us who have different opinions. We have our problems at UWF, but the good out weighs the bad.

By: okay
#3  by: what.   

the good doesn't out way the bad.. there is no good

By: what.
#4  by: what, you're dumb   

From the outside looking in you can't understand. But thanks for your opinion.

By: what, you're dumb
#5  by: Actually   

I was in, I left because of how horrible it was. This just goes to show how horrible Greek life at UWF really is, this right here. Thank you for calling another person dumb, that's super nice.

By: Actually
by: PeaceAug 8, 2013 5:26:33 PM

I don't see anyone here calling you dumb. And what I am about to say I say respectfully, so really, you don't need to jump on me for it.

What I do not understand is, if it wasn't for you, and you didn't like it, why you don't just walk away from the experience? I tried to get into horse back riding, I even went to horse camp, it was expensive and I invested a lot of time and was committed to it, but I hated it. I mean I HATED it. So I walked away from it and didn't look back. I don't go around to horse message boards and talk about how much it sucked and try to push my opinion of it on other people.

Why not just let it go, carrying so much angst isn't good for you. It isn't hurting greek life at UWF, it is just making you sound a bit off. Not everyone will love greek life, that is to be expected. Move on and be happy with who you are. Find your place and enjoy it, as we enjoy ours! Peace!

By: Peace
#6  by: Hmm   

Well if you look at the comment by: what you're dumb
That's them calling me dumb.
I'm just trying to save people from the experience I went through, it was worst 8 months of my life, all because I decided to go Greek. The Greek system here needs work, it will ruin people's self esteem and I'm not the only one, I'm just the only one who will stand up.

By: Hmm
#7  by: Injun   

Do you need a tissue

By: Injun
#8  by: haha   

I rest my case.

By: haha
#9  by: Honesty   

After the rankings you put up, It's now obvious what group you were a part of. It's gone beyond sad, you really may need some professional help ...if you cannot let this go. You are only making yourself look bad. I'm sure others are also laughing at your rankings.

By: Honesty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.