facebook

rush

by: Snead state cc sucks

I'm new to Greek life and I plan on transferring from snead state soI have a few questions about rushing fraternities. First would it be difficult to find a fraternitiy that would accept a transfer student and second what is the best way to find out about rush events to get my name out there? I plan on rushing fall of 2018 or spring of 19

Posted By: Snead state cc sucks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active   

Rushing at UAH is far less formal than other schools. Generally the fraternities are very present for WOW events and org fairs- this is the best place to meet guys if you don't already have connections. It is usually not too difficult to be accepted as an upperclassmen, but most fraternities have overwhelmingly freshman pledge classes. The UAH website has a form for interested rushees to fill out, but I'm not sure how effective it is. The best way to meet guys is just to attend WOW events and org fairs.

By: Active
#2  by: Greek guy   

We don't really care much about the qualities you mentioned (being a transfer student) because we take more efforts in getting to know who you are and what potentials you have. A few of my pledge brothers went to a community college for a while and now they become my best friends. Costs are affordable and the best way to get your name out there is to contact them directly. Sometimes, they are the people you just ran into typically on campus. I am a little biased but if you are interested in rushing pike, contact our instagram at uah.pikes. We are fraternity guys but we are friends with people too!

By: Greek guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.