1. ADPi
2. SK
3. GPhiB
4. AXO
5. DZ
6. ZTA

By: Fun
#234  by: damn   

you girls are ruthless. and i thought the fraternity pages we're flooded with haters lol

By: damn
#235  by: Idea   

I have an idea that will save a lot of drama. Let's stop going on this page!!!!

By: Idea
#236  by: @TFM Bro   

FYI--be advised that since CSUF is identified on this video, you may potentially be subjected to legal action by the university and/or your status as a student at CSUF may be subject to review if pertinent to the person(s) carrying out the postings. Sigma Phi Epsilon has collaborated with CSUF and its national organization about potential and uncontrollable re-posting of the video beyond Sigma Phi Epsilon's control by either former members and/or persons not affiliated with CSUF's Sigma Phi Epsilon's chapter.

By: @TFM Bro
#237  by: ummm   

The person who posted that video on a sorority page is really lame. As far as the video goes, Sigeps are in good terms with all the sororities. We <3 Sigeps.

By: ummm
#238  by: confused   

What's the top house at fullerton?

By: confused
#239  by: Raza   

Happy New Year and thank you for this amazing press reslaee! I am very proud of the members of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc., Phi Zeta Zeta chapter, for representing our sisterhood so well by providing hands on quality community service. We had a wonderful time with these children and the look of gratitude on their faces was priceless! Sobering reminder of what is really important in life.

By: Raza
#240  by: Wow   

This list is actually accurate for once

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.