facebook

gpa

by: anon1234

I have a 2.6 GPA right now. I know I need to bring it up, but I still want to rush a sorority. Some of the sororities I'm interested in have a higher requirement, but I've heard of people getting "exceptions." Enough of the bs, is this actually true? do i still have a chance?

Posted By: anon1234
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anon1234   

^^^^^^^^^doesn't really answer the question. regardless, it's not really any of your business why I'm not coming into college with the best of gpa's. I had a lot of personal troubles in high school and I'm looking forward to doing better in college and leaving those personal troubles behind. can't wait for freshman year to start tomorrow!

By: anon1234
#2  by: truthfully   

probably not. Unless you are an amazing legacy (a blood relative was in that sorority), I'm not sure about getting into those with higher requirements.

By: truthfully
#3  by: yes   

WOW. I am sorry the persons comment above was very rude. Still go through recruitemnt and see what happens. It is possible that you can join a sorority and it will actually boost your GPA. AXO has the highest GPA on campus right now!

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.