facebook

sigma phi epsilon discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity chapter comments at California State University, Fullerton - CSUF

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: zeta   

really happy to have met these guys through greek week. aside from having a horribly rude president they are all super cool. loving them!

By: zeta
#2  by: zeta #2   

i dont think their pres is rude. but love these guys!

By: zeta #2
#3  by: for real   

Joe Denham is like one of the hottest ones, if he was taller i would say he is the hottest
but this house has some serious cuties

i agree with the zeta, their president is such a jerk. i think everyone has heard by now about the fit he threw before greek week
its in the past but...not gentlemanly at all

By: for real
#4  by: lakjsdlfkjas   

i know who wrote that...
VVVVV

By: lakjsdlfkjas
#5  by: sigmak!   

omg joe really is super hot! so many of our girls crush on him!!!!

By: sigmak!
#6  by: dove   

joe is a sigma kappa man! we love him!!!!

By: dove
#7  by: AAA   

They are doodley douche bags

By: AAA
#8  by: ADPI <3   

These guys are the best! By the looks of it right now...they have a great group of guys! And it seems like they are going to be getting some more cool and hot members this spring. <3 Sigep

By: ADPI <3
#9  by: Girl   

Doucheeeees...none of them are cute... and for all the people saying drama...DEFINITELY DRAMA...all im sayin, they get drunk like little girls

By: Girl
#10  by: sigEPIC   

that's right. I love their parties. You can pretty much talk to any of them and venture around the house. ;) Cuties in this house forsure!

By: sigEPIC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.