these are for real top houses

by: TOP HOUSES!!!

1. Sigma Kappa
2. Gamma Phi Beta
3. Alpha Chi Omega
4. Alpha Delta Pi
5. Zeta Tau Alpha
6. Delta Zeta

The truth is, things CAN change on campus. Just because AXO and GPhi have always been somewhere in the top 2/3 doesn't mean they are always going to stay there. Who knows, maybe in a few years Adpi or ZTA will be top house. But these are the top houses of 2012-2013. I'm not in the Greek system, I just know a ton of girls from different houses and this is what I have gathered.

Posted By: TOP HOUSES!!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha no way   

This is really inaccurate hahaha. Sigma Kappa isnt top house, they dont do anything except hangout amongst themselves and Pike. They didnt win anything in Greek Week and they're very non social. They are tied for fourth

By: Haha no way
#2  by: finally   

someone can actually agree that just because gamma phi, axo and adpi were top houses doesnt mean they still are. SK qualifies as a top house because unlike other houses, they have a strong sisterhood & they actually care for one another. in my personal opinion, ZTA should be above adpi because they have GENUINE girls. Sigmas do go out, and Pikes are actual gentelmen which is why sororites respect them. I was in axo for my first two years and dropped because of the lack of respect they have for eachother. adpi likes alcohol and they have a huge drop rate and gamma phi is boring.

By: finally
by: TrueAug 17, 2013 3:04:17 AM

Huge drop rate? Out a pledge class that is 50. 3 girls tend to drop? Right haha your a joke
Go adpi

By: True
#3  by: well   

this is just dumb.

By: well
#4  by: lol   

this is a joke. same order but sk is 4th. coming from a fraternity guy here at csuf

By: lol
#5  by: BS   

SK is still not a top house, AXO ADPi and GPhiB got amazing rush classes and will be at the top for awhile if SK wants to step up their game try winning awards or have events people actually attend because as of now your still nobodies

By: BS
#6  by: PIKEPIKEPIKE   

LOL! this is a freaking joke. Sigma kappas are so ghetto and unclassy. They are 5th place, right about DZ. AdPi is the number one house and will always be number 1 GREEK WEEK winners. Gamma Phi is number 2. AXO 3. ZTA 4

By: PIKEPIKEPIKE
#7  by: True   

Adpi is number 1. . Awesome girls coming from a non frat guy at csuf

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.