facebook

junior pnm?

by: Princess 😊

So I plan on rushing this spring, but I was wondering if any of the sororities would accept me since I'll be a junior? I reallllly wanna be in a sorority, but I'm so worried I will be dropped because I'm a junior. Honestly, what are my chances?

Also, I may be going the five year plan route, meaning I might technically be at CNU past two years. Would this make a difference to any of the sororities? Thanks!

Posted By: Princess 😊
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: --   

I'm pretty sure the majority of sororities here have taken juniors before, so it really shouldn't be an issue! definitely go through rush! :)

By: --
#2  by: SosororityCNU   

I am in a sorority here, so I can tell you personally that in the Spring we barely consider seniors (they have less than a semester left), but juniors still do have a chance. I know a few Juniors who have been taken the past couple years. It isn't as good of a chance as freshmen or sophomores, but it is still a chance! BTW, don't say "rush" to anyone here, it is a frowned upon term at CNU unfortunately. Instead we say formal recruitment or recruitment.
Also, if you do a 5 year MAT program, your 5th year is grad school so you will not be able to remain active in your chapter, you will become an alumna member.

By: SosororityCNU
#3  by: Junior Who Went Through   

I went through recruitment as a Junior, and I got called back to all of my top choices!! I had plenty of love from so many chapters, and found my home! Don't be nervous about going through. You'll be perfectly okay!

By: Junior Who Went Through
#4  by: Junior Who Went Through   

I went through recruitment as a Junior, and I got called back to all of my top choices!! I had plenty of love from so many chapters, and found my home! Don't be nervous about going through. You'll be perfectly okay!

By: Junior Who Went Through

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.