facebook

what are the top sororities?

by: incoming freshman

I want to rush a sorority, but which girls have the best reputation on campus? I am looking for a sorority that is super involved, attractive, classy, but also likes to have fun and party.

Posted By: incoming freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: go through recruitment   

Honestly you have to go through recruitment to figure out which is the best fit for you! Make sure to attend lots of open sisterhood events in the fall to get an idea :)

By: go through recruitment
#2  by: im jus sayin   

I haven't met a single kind-hearted phi mu when I went through recruitment. They all talked down at the other organizations and each other. Some of them seemed nice at first, but it was always a front.

By: im jus sayin
by: different experienceJul 24, 2015 7:16:03 AM

I actually had the opposite experience. I haven't met a phi mu who isn't nice, smart, involved, and kind hearted

By: different experience
by: i'm in a phi butJul 24, 2015 9:40:55 PM

they asked for the best reputation, not for you to complain about one certain group. cnu is great because we have so much panhellenic love. stop trying to ruin that. we all appreciate each other for being greek regardless.

By: i'm in a phi but
#3  by: Senior   

You'll find girls like that in every organization fortunately. Don't let others try to tell you which one is right for you, because when it comes down to it you have to make your own choice out of the sororities that want you back. Spend time with people you enjoy and will make you a better version of yourself. Going in with preconceived notions will only hurt you.

By: Senior
#4  by: CNU Greek   

Every sorority has girls that go out on the weekends, ones that don't like drinking, super involved and others that only go to chapter. There are girls that are nice to everyone and others that will talk about anyone about whatever. There is such a variety in sororities that you just have to find the group of girls you get along with best. It could be a group in one sorority or in multiple sororities.

By: CNU Greek
#5  by: Honest   

Top: Phi Mu, Alpha Phi
Middle: Gamma Phi Beta, Alpha Delta Phi
Bottom: Zeta Tau Alpha, Delta Gamma, Alpha Sigma Alpha

By: Honest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.