Sororities:
Top: Phi Mu, Alpha Phi
Middle: Gphi, ADPi, ASA
Bottom: DG, ZTA, AKA, Delta Sig

Posted By: The Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Captain   

Why does it even matter? What is this even based on? Does it make you feel better than someone else? Arbitrary tiers just serve to try to put some people down and artificially elevate others. It's not helping anyone and definitely not helping the Greek system.

By: Captain
by: CaptainAug 12, 2015 7:31:35 AM

The better sororities/fraternities usually end up with their first choice of girls/guys in recruitment and also can pick and choose who they mix with. Putting them into tiers just makes it easier to visualize what's already happening

By: Captain
#2  by: Lol   

Psi U down, KDR up, ASA up

By: Lol
by: LOLNov 28, 2015 10:58:53 PM

LOL you wish

By: LOL
#3  by: ThatHonorableGuyInTheCorner   

How the hell is this credible with Gphi and KDR as middle tier? Both are top.

By: ThatHonorableGuyInTheCorner
#4  by: LetsBeSerious   

If you really think that APhi and PhiMu are the top tier, you're delusional. They are the two fakest groups of girls, and that is widely known and agreed upon. Lol nice try though.

By: LetsBeSerious
#5  by: that guy   

Here are my updated rankings as of december
Fraternities:
Top: KDR, Sig Ep
Middle: Pikapp, Psi U, Kap Sig, DU
Bottom: Pilam, Sig Tau, Tau Delt APA

reasoning: Kap sig has been in administrative problems lately, In fact they cant take a spring rush class. Psi U has also has had some issues but seems to be getting past it. Absolutely nobody cares about APA and I have no idea why they were even ranked. KDR has had solid rush classes and have been gaining a lot of momentum. DU got their charter last year and has seen substantial improvement in quality of men they've taken.

By: that guy
by: sororityDec 11, 2015 1:43:09 PM

i'm pretty sure i can speak for all sorority girls and say APA is awesome and everyone seems to love them. regardless of the fact that Kappa Sig is in trouble they're still super prevalent (i don't even like them lol). also psi u needs to be higher

By: sorority
by: BruhDec 14, 2015 1:08:07 AM

Kappa sig is taking a class not sure where you heard that from

By: Bruh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.