facebook

brotherhood

by: Monica Lewenski

Which frats have the strongest brotherhood? Which have the weakest?

Posted By: Monica Lewenski
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fabulous    

1. Kappa sig 2. Pi kapp 3. Psi u

By: Fabulous
by: I chuckled Jun 12, 2014 11:28:38 PM

Lol at kappa sig being #1

By: I chuckled
#2  by: no   

psiu, pikapp, kdr all have the strongest

sigep, kappasig have the weakest

By: no
#3  by: Wisest of all GDI's   

1. Pi Kapp
2. KDR
3. Psi U
4. Kappa Sig
5. Sig Tau/ Tau Delt/ DU (i guess)
6. Sig Ep

By: Wisest of all GDI's
by: Wiser GDIJul 25, 2014 4:21:10 PM

A freshmen knocked out a pi kapp brother at a pi kapp party and none of them did anything, having them #1 is a joke.

By: Wiser GDI
by: ?Jul 25, 2014 11:49:56 PM

^Hahaha yeah that definitely never happened

By: ?
by: Wiser GDIJul 27, 2014 10:26:55 PM

Definitely did, saw it with my own eyes.

by: ?Jul 28, 2014 2:53:37 AM

Was this before or after Paul Trible decided columns weren't the structural design CNU was looking to embrace after all? You're a liar buddy, that didn't happen. I know those guys, I'm basically at all their events, and I even asked a few brothers I know. Like I would hear about this on greek rank for the first time lol. Good try though.

By: ?
by: Wiser GDIJul 28, 2014 2:53:37 PM

I guess the only time you hear anything about hitting and pi kapp is when they hit girls(plural) at their formal.

#4  by: Little Missy   

KDR & PiKapp definitely have the best brotherhood without a doubt. They're just very different.
Psi U has decent brotherhood
Kappa Sig has questionable brotherhood
Even though I'm friends with some guys in Sig Ep, they easily have the worst brotherhood

By: Little Missy
#5  by: dat guy   

1. Psi U 2. KDR 3. SigEp 4. TauDelt

Pretty sure sigep went under investigation for hazing, which seems to be crucial to everyone's opinion of "brotherhood" yes, sigep is big and doesn't have a pledge process, but that clearly doesn't mean that they don't have a process. TauDelt exists too guys...

By: dat guy
by: huh?Jul 24, 2014 2:54:40 AM

Lol this list is a joke. 1. The fact that sig ep made your top four shows that you really don't know the first thing about brotherhood. Their lack of brotherhood is basically their claim to fame. And yes they "have" a pledge process, it's the "balanced man," process. Nationals way of making that $$$. 2. Leaving out Pi Kapp and Kappa Sig is also a pretty interesting decision, considering my last point. And 3. Until Tau Delt is large enough to be noticed on campus, don't blame people for sticking to what's relevant.

By: huh?
#6  by: Greek God   

You can find great brotherhood here (depending on lifestyle preference):
Pi Kapp & KDR

You can find decent brotherhood here (depending on lifestyle preference):
Psi U & Kappa Sig

You can find terrible brotherhood here (depending on if you feel like being in a social club):
Sig Ep

You can find irrelevant-ness here (depending on if you feel like being irrelevant):
Tau Delt, Sig Tau, Pi Lam, and DU

By: Greek God
by: ^moronSep 8, 2014 1:25:53 AM

There's no truth to that. That's just a made up rumor which 100% false. And if you actually got to know them, you would know that isn't true.

By: ^moron

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.