facebook

when is pikapp going to stop self ranking?

by: HelloMyNameIsPiKapp

If pi kapp spent just as much time studying and helping the community as they drank, self ranked, and hazed, maybe they wouldn't be known as the douchebag frat on campus.

Posted By: HelloMyNameIsPiKapp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: MyIQIs50   

Lowest gpa on campus, "Slowest" fraternity on campus. Go a join a frat where you can actually have a conversation with the brothers, maybe sigep isn't a bad place to start, considering pikapp gets their sloppy seconds.

By: MyIQIs50
#2  by: YaOkay   

I could really care less about them, their charter will be gone very soon. Its known all over Greek row that they haze, very badly. Nobody is going to want to join that. As for their parties, if you wanted to lower your standards to go to one, fine. The parties make no difference since they are all open. I can come, visit a party the brothers paid for, drink their beer and leave. You can get every benefit of pi kapp without ever joining. Go elsewhere.

By: YaOkay
by: StudentJun 25, 2013 3:42:31 PM

Actually I couldn't get into most of their parties for the past year, they were all basically closed unless you knew them or had a lot of girls with you. Just sayin.

By: Student
#3  by: "Student"   

I love how pikapp responds to everything just an hour after a bad post about them is made. Do any of them have girlfriends?

By: "Student"

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.