facebook

uhh

by: ODH1904

Blame SigEp all you want, but Kappa Sig is the one with 17 perfect ratings all in a two-hour period.

Posted By: ODH1904
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Credible    

GUYS, you all need to realize that this is the most credible website out there and that we all need to take it super serious so that people can get a real understanding of Greek Life via anonymous sources!!!!!!!!

By: Credible
#2  by: STFU   

Sigep this, sigep that, you only give them more attention by talking about them all the time.

By: STFU
#3  by: a person in the know   

I happen to know that the person who gave KSig all those perfect ratings isnt in KSig.

By: a person in the know
#4  by: Creative   

Lets be real here, SigEp is still freaking out and trying to discredit the cite. That frat sucks.

By: Creative
by: idiotMay 24, 2013 8:11:42 AM

Yes, do talk about Sigep more.

By: idiot
#5  by: forreal   

a person in the know, claims that he knows the PERSON (singular) who gave kappa sig all the perfect ratings... regardless of the organization your in that's completely retarded. Stat boosting is what real winners do.

By: forreal
#6  by: PTRIBBBBBS   

This website is the most credible and outstanding thing I have ever seen and it should impact you greatly. These rankings do so much for your Organization, and these comments are the only ones that matter. In fact, I'm going to personally add this link to the bottom of my emails.

Thanks for the Column money,
PTRIBBBBBS

P.S. The Butthurt should go away after a little while, however I won't promise anything... except more Columns and professors who can't speak english.

By: PTRIBBBBBS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.