facebook

kappa sigma

by: Loya_

Who are these guys? I don't see them on the ranking, but they seem to have some sort of big presence at CNU. I want to know before rush comes around.

Posted By: Loya_
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: HorseLover   

The guys that I know in Kappa Sigma are sweethearts and really know how to treat their women. They are really new, so they are still going through some little ruts in the road, but they are doing really well with it! I love their parties, (but sometimes they get a little too fratty). The guys in their last pledge class are really awesome! They have that true southern charm to them :)

By: HorseLover
#2  by: lol   

Hey "Dancer_Babyy,"

Hop off Kappa Sig's nuts.

By: lol
#3  by: Hso   

As a kdr brother, I'll say that they are a very solid group. Strong numbers and good quality. All are nice guys. They are waiting to get into the IFC so that's why they are not 'official' right at this moment. When they do get in I have no doubt that they will be a strong power holding group on campus. Best of luck k-sig, I hope you get a house, and even better, neighbor with kdr on mansion row.

By: Hso
#4  by: BornHater   

They were prolly doing something cooler than blogging at 8:45 pm on a weekend.

By: BornHater
#5  by: Realist   

They will never be on campus. Spoiler.

By: Realist
by: Why do you sayMay 22, 2013 12:37:00 AM

why do you say that?

By: Why do you say
by: RealistMay 22, 2013 1:33:11 PM

Frank Council hates them, no one in the IFC besides KDR wants them in. New IFC President does not like them at all.

By: Realist
by: SmoothiesMay 22, 2013 2:04:05 PM

Dang, so is there even a fair shot for them to ever be on campus?

By: Smoothies
by: James TatroMay 23, 2013 12:37:09 AM

actually Frank Council spoke at one of their presentations...he doesn't hate them. too bad that the only organizations there were sororities, kdr, and tau delt...also, they almost made it onto campus last year...it was a tie. Frank thought that it was too early, so he broke the tie and voted no.

By: James Tatro
by: NopeMay 30, 2013 8:23:42 AM

the other frats have to vote them on-campus. They can pay Trible off with donations from their president's dad, but they can't buy the IFC. The IFC frats will vote PiLam on way before they'll vote Kappa Sig on.

By: Nope
#6  by: Why do you say    

Who is new IFC president?

By: Why do you say
by: John BlutarskyMay 23, 2013 12:54:56 AM

Me.

By: John Blutarsky
#7  by: CNU   

They are "on campus" they have every ability every other fraternity does. The school recognizes them as an organization just as it does any other greek group. The only difference is IFC which only so called benefit is a lame rush week before the real rush week. They are fully recognized by both the school and Kappa Sig's International HQ as a chapter....

By: CNU
by: lolMay 30, 2013 8:24:49 AM

"I'm very close friends with some Kappa Sigmas"="I am in Kappa Sigma and am butt-hurt."

By: lol
by: Seriously?May 30, 2013 10:18:49 AM

Haters can hate, but everyone knows who the best is going to be

By: Seriously?
#8  by: Zach Wilson   

As a member of the previous IFC executive board, if there have been incidents at parties, I encourage those who witnessed these happenings to report them to the school, as well as to the police. This is not the proper forum to discuss rumors, especially rumors that have to do with criminal activity. If there have been people who have been assaulted, it does the victims no good for people to merely spread a rumor under the guises of anonymity. Report it to the authorities that can appropriately investigate and handle it.

By: Zach Wilson
#9  by: GammaDeltaIota   

the rules matter so much on IFC that SigEp still takes people under the rug and PiKapp still shaves the sideburns of pledges

By: GammaDeltaIota
#10  by: 2NthePink1inDaStink   

Kappa Sigma is made up of some great guys and will get on campus...........sike ...they wont....they aint no god damn fraternity here

By: 2NthePink1inDaStink

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.