facebook

advicethegreeks

by: OprahWinfrey

When you come to this website, here is something to consider. What’s with all the hate? Would it kill you to say something nice about sororities for a change? It’s easy to generalize a group of girls and say they’re bad or whatever else, especially from an anonymous website. I constantly see Phi Mu, G Phi, and others criticized. I know girls in all of these sororities and they are NICE, GENUINELY NICE, FUN, SMART, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. Stop judging entire groups of your fellow students based on how attractive you think they are or aren’t. Get to know the person on the inside. It's worth it, I promise. There’s more to greek life than just looks. And stop classifying entire greek organizations as “lower tier.” Really? You’re going to stereotype 70+ girls as a lower caste of people? Knock it off. These girls deserve more than they’re given credit for. I thought this really needed to be said. Panhel love to all of you, especially those who deal with so much criticism for reasons beyond my understanding. Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Forget what all the haters are saying and take pride in your sorority. PEACE.

Posted By: OprahWinfrey
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.