facebook

why i wish greek rank didnt exist...

by: CJ

People need to seriously lighten up on this website. When I joined greek life this past semester, one thing I found to be a blessing was that Greek Rank did not include CNU. This was because I saw how divisive it was and the fights that it had created on other campuses. In fact, I joined greek life partially contingent on the fact that I didn?t see any "rivalries." Now again, greek rank is on its course to aid in dividing another greek community. Now, the fraternities and sororities on campus each pertain to certain groups and types of people. People with different ethinic backgrounds, financial backgrounds, lifestyles, values, goals, orientations, career paths, and so on. None better than the other. With choosing a greek organization, the same principle applies. As people value different things, there is no ?best? fraternity/sorority. While some organizations are more ?greek,? some less. And some more academically focused, some socially, and so on, this focus is based upon who is in the organization and what they value. Given these differences in people, and organizations, there is no best. There is a best ?fit? on a case by case basis, nothing more. Please understand readers that the ratings on here are entirely subjective. Don't give weight to it, let alone bother to post on it. Its summertime people, focus on bonding with your brothers/sisters, and don?t detract from it by fighting with your equal.

Posted By: CJ
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: RD   

I agree with everything you said CJ...if you read the post don't take them to actually mean anything

By: RD
#2  by: JR   

100% agree.

By: JR
#3  by: JDA   

Greek rank isn't the problem, greeks are the problem. Cannot be more simply said.

By: JDA
by: dfrenMay 16, 2013 12:18:52 PM

geed answer.

By: dfren

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.