facebook

pledge class

by: GDI

What fraternity has had the best spring '13 pledge class ?

Posted By: GDI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: dr   

sigep

By: dr
#2  by: cnuballer   

sig ep definitely

By: cnuballer
#3  by: :D   

Hell no, not SigEp. Kappa Sigma has been out for two years and has 60 guys now....between that and KDR i dont see SigEp as the top this year. Weren't the SigEp's kind of at one another due to the low '13 recruitment results? (just a rumor floating about)

By: :D
#4  by: PhiMu   

It doesn't always matter how many bids they give out. its the quality of the guys. I'll say that SigEp and PsiU. They definitely have the classiest new pledge classes. KDR giving away 25 is impressive but I know for fact all those guys aren't quality guys.

By: PhiMu
#5  by: GDI   

Strictly going in order from least douchy to most....probably tau del and sig tau, d.u., kdr, psi u, pi kapp, sig ep...i have no clue where to fit kappa sig, but there a tons of "stories" about their parties....don't see many winners in greek life. period. pledge classes a moot point. if you are going greek, focus on being respectful and not arrogant....maybe apo is a better route.

By: GDI
#6  by: SigmaPhiEveryone   

psi u is number one by a long shot. then k-sig and kdr are up in the air....sigep just pulled jerks this round....

By: SigmaPhiEveryone
#7  by: Jim Naysium    

SigmaPhi....Everyone....rushed Sigep this year. Can't tell you how many of my friends were disappointed they didn't get bids. They accepted bids from the other fraternities though, so, ya know, there's something.

By: Jim Naysium
#8  by: 1874   

Sig Ep and Psi U got the "best" guys, but the guys they take are just so different that you can't really compare.

By: 1874
#9  by: truth   

ill take the pi kapps in a battle royal

By: truth
#10  by: HorseLover   

Oh my gosh, Kappa Sigma and Psi Upsilon by quite a bit. It isn't about numbers. I have great guy friends in the majority of the fraternities at CNU and I know that the spring pledge classes of those two frats are full of really awesome high achieving men.

Now SigEp has some guys with a lot of potential, but it is like they get brainwashed by the end of the year. Some of them are downright mean.

KDR took a whole bunch of guys, so who knows what their motive behind that was. A lot of them just don't seem like they fit into greek life at all.

By: HorseLover
by: interestingMay 23, 2013 2:50:50 AM

I'd say there are whole organizations that don't stereotypically "fit into greek life". But I think everyone should get the opportunities that come along with greek life. I think every group has taken people who don't "fit" but that's what adds diversity to each group

By: interesting

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.