facebook

rise and fall

by: Rise and fall

Which greek orgs do people think are on the rise and which ones are falling?

Posted By: Rise and fall
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: houses say it all   

This doesnt apply to fraternities but I think the sororities who got the first new greek mansions will scoop up all the best girls and be top from now on. Phi Mu and A Phi will compete the most, but ASA will be a good contender too. G Phi is on their way down because they recruit a lot based on image but the kind of girls they want will want sororities with houses. ZTA is on their way off campus, they won't last. DG and ADPi will tie for the bottom, although i like DG more and think they will eventually be above adpi.

By: houses say it all
by: ....May 12, 2016 4:04:36 PM

I don't think houses say anything about an organization. They were just lucky enough to get a house and have their dues raised. If girls are rushing just because of a house then who really wants a PNM that superficial. All the sororities here are great and they each have their own personality which makes it hard to rank them.

By: ....
by: accurateSep 14, 2016 12:36:58 PM

it's not that people will rush APhi, Phi Mu, or ASA solely on the basis that they have a house. I think the houses do show a lot about them though. I mean they got it for a reason and it's because they have good grades, good standing on campus, and they raise a lot of money each year. That's what PNMs will hopefully think/ see

By: accurate
#2  by: R   

Kappa sigma has been top tier for a while, but after they got sanctions form the school, they could have really started to fall. But you can really see how they have tried so hard to not let it affect them. And I think it has worked!

By: R
#3  by: none   

Pi kap has fallen off incredibly hard the past year or so. Kap sig has slightly fallen from their sanctions but weathered the storm for the most part. Sig ep is still doing as well as they always do. Du had a great year. Psi U probably had the best year. KDR has a ok year and didnt really go up or down. Pi lam is on the decline since they had the smallest pledge class and are graudating a lot of people. Pike took a lot of guys but they havent had the best impressions, a lot of potential though.
My rankings now
Psi u
Sig ep
Kap sig
Du=kdr
Pi kap
Pi lam
Pike

By: none

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.