facebook

Future PNMs Rushing !!

by: Rank

Ranking + reasons for rushing

Pi Phi, Theta, Kappa- If you’re looking for a house that is top over all, pretty girls but strict on grades and strict on involvement these are probably what you’re looking for. Descent sisterhood as well
Tri Delt, APhi- Also pretty girls, known for more of their party reputation. Not as strict with grades but still selective and relatively sought after by girls rushing
Chi O, DG- Absolutely great sisterhood, pretty good looking girls, very down to earth but not as social as the others above. Solid place to be!
AXO, KD- Nice girls, sisterhood is slightly lacking but not a bad place to be. Solid houses but some issues with members dropping
Zeta- Was a good house but has slowly gone down hill. Theres a bad reputation on campus but from what i’ve seen the girls in the chapter look happy with their decision. Not strict with grades
AXID, ADPI- Sweet girls, very diverse which is amazing. Not as strict on grades, issues with members dropping but theres still a lot of happy people in their chapters and theres nothing wrong with rushing them!

Posted By: Rank
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 5
#31  by: K   

This is the only accurate rank for 2020

By: K
#32  by: yeah   

probably the most accurate and positive post on greekrank!

By: yeah
#33  by: Pnm    

When you say “not strict with grades” what is the gpa range they will take

By: Pnm
by: DependsNov 26, 2020 8:54:13 AM

What gpa a house will take depends on a lot of things.
Is there a chapter requirement? Is there a national requirement to initiate? Is the house below or above membership #s?
If you want to know about a specific house, maybe ask that & someone can answer.
I’m guessing you have a low gpa is why you are asking?
How low?
I have heard ADP AZD & KD will take below 2.75, but I’m not in those houses so can’t confirm.

By: Depends
by: GradeDec 21, 2020 12:57:58 AM

Pi Phi and Theta are most strict for grades, usually want girls over id say a 3.5
The rest of the houses in between, GPA isnt as important but still notable
KD, Axo, zta, axid and adpi arent strict when it comes to grades

By: Grade
by: okDec 21, 2020 4:54:47 PM

KD won’t take below a 2.75. youre likely gonna be kicked from KD if you have that or lower

By: ok
#34  by: Uhhh   

I think you’ve got DG wrong. There’s so many rude and weird people in DG

By: Uhhh
#35  by: yes   

honestly agree with the rankings of chi o, kd, & zeta sooo much!!!

By: yes
#36  by: And   

Drop DG one rank lower and spot on

By: And
#37  by: Raider   

lol kd is getting a little ahead of themselves now... go back with ate too much pie 🥰

By: Raider
#38  by: RDR   

Bump this list

By: RDR
#39  by: O   

Still accurate !!!

By: O
#40  by: 😒   

No way is DG or KD placed right on this. Bump DG down a notch and bump KD down to bottom tier

By: 😒

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.