facebook

Future PNMs Rushing !!

by: Rank

Ranking + reasons for rushing

Pi Phi, Theta, Kappa- If you’re looking for a house that is top over all, pretty girls but strict on grades and strict on involvement these are probably what you’re looking for. Descent sisterhood as well
Tri Delt, APhi- Also pretty girls, known for more of their party reputation. Not as strict with grades but still selective and relatively sought after by girls rushing
Chi O, DG- Absolutely great sisterhood, pretty good looking girls, very down to earth but not as social as the others above. Solid place to be!
AXO, KD- Nice girls, sisterhood is slightly lacking but not a bad place to be. Solid houses but some issues with members dropping
Zeta- Was a good house but has slowly gone down hill. Theres a bad reputation on campus but from what i’ve seen the girls in the chapter look happy with their decision. Not strict with grades
AXID, ADPI- Sweet girls, very diverse which is amazing. Not as strict on grades, issues with members dropping but theres still a lot of happy people in their chapters and theres nothing wrong with rushing them!

Posted By: Rank
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: Ttu   

Chi o is better than DG

By: Ttu
by: HpMay 2, 2021 11:10:43 PM

Chi o is better than DG, better rep, better girls, i disagree

By: Hp
#12  by: Lol   

Shut up and make me a sandwich woman

By: Lol
#13  by: Acc   

I think u should mention all the zetas that have dropped as well. Their spring recruitment is huge every year

By: Acc
#14  by: Thz   

Dont trust ranks unless theres reasoning behind them because they’re usually biased. This rank is accurate but doesnt bash any house that is how it should be

By: Thz
by: Really?Jul 23, 2020 10:35:41 PM

Putting a house last on the list is still bashing.
Just cause you put it oh so sweetly, you’re still ranking someone last.

By: Really?
by: UhhhAug 1, 2020 1:41:15 AM

I dont think its “bashing”. If you look at return rates then they are bottom. If you look at members dropping, they are also bottom. Someone has to be at the bottom, doesnt mean its a horrible thing?

By: Uhhh
#15  by: Ek   

Preach. I dont think id change anything on this, and I would definitely leave Zeta where they are on this rank

By: Ek
#16  by: Teea   

Idk how someone managed to give a good perspective on zeta

By: Teea
#17  by: yes   

this is the most accurate one!!

By: yes
#18  by: Hmmm   

This post implies PNMs can freely choose which house they get. It’s called “mutual selection”, but for the most part it’s the sororities making the cuts not the other way around. All the houses make cuts... so the best advice on here is to keep an open mind and definitely don’t assume
everyone gets their first or sometimes
even second choice house.

By: Hmmm
#19  by: U   

Put KD below Zeta for sure

By: U
by: HAHAHAAug 5, 2020 3:31:22 AM

this is truly hilarious

By: HAHAHA
#20  by: Correct   

SO accurate tho
Except zeta has a huge drop rate now and has been trying to take a ton of people in the spring

By: Correct

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.