facebook

sorority expansion

by: curious

Heard that SC was open for sorority expansion. Anyone know if this is true? If so, who's presenting?

Or, who would you like to see here?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Bronco greek   

Let's face it people. Our Panhellenic kinda sucks. But, that's ok. Our chapters are awesome all on their own.

By: Bronco greek
#12  by: Tri Delt   

I hope it's Tri Delt. I love their philanthropy and they're so strong in whatever region you go to

By: Tri Delt
by: pansies no!Apr 14, 2016 10:54:33 PM

Tri Delt is TERRIBLE nationally. Not up to Santa Clara standards.

By: pansies no!
by: ^ lolApr 19, 2016 11:46:20 PM

You must not know anything about Greek life. Tri Delt is huge in both # of chapters and # of members. I think the biggest three sororities in terms of those numbers are DG, Tri Delt, and Pi Phi, so either Tri Delt or Pi Phi would be good for expansion here.

If you're talking about ranks it varies by school. I have a lot of friends in schools where Alpha Phi/KKG are bottom etc

By: ^ lol
by: O.oApr 25, 2016 11:31:41 AM

That face you make when someone says one of the top 5 national sororities is horrible nationally.

By: O.o
by: agreementApr 27, 2016 6:42:46 PM

I actually agree with this person. Tridelt might have a lot of chapters / members, but they don't have as many really good chapters across the country as almost all the groups currently at SCU (maybe the same as ADPi). I don't know why, but their chapters are just not strong any longer. I think they once were, but not anymore. Things change. SCU panhellenic will hopefully have more choices than TriDelt. But, based on what people are saying, it looks like the Panhellenic has maybe changed their mind about expansion. Seems like they would have taken steps by now.

By: agreement
by: Sorry noMay 24, 2016 4:56:00 PM

I encourage you to google national reps. Generally these are considered the top 5 sororities in the nation: Pi Phi, DDD, Kappa, Theta, DG, Chi O. I'm sure any one of the 4 not currently here would thrive.

By: Sorry no
#13  by: curious   

So I guess expansion is not happening?

By: curious
by: imoJun 27, 2016 9:48:20 PM

don't hold your breath

By: imo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.