facebook

zbt vs theta chi vs ato

by: A

obviously none are even mid tier, but which is higher/has more potential

Posted By: A
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

ATO has no houses and is overall not very visible on campus, so they're likely the lowest of these. Theta Chi has Barn and has been throwing a lot of open parties there. The house itself isn't great, resulting in kinda eh parties, but the location of the house on the lightside is great which makes them more visible and definitely gives them some potential. ZBT has been around for the longest, and apparently threw a decent day party last year, but all their houses are far. I'd say that if they were to secure a good lightside house, they would have by far the most potential to rise.

By: .
#2  by: 6966969   

To be honest I think one of the biggest problems is that a bunch of guys think just because Sig Chi, TKE, and Kappa Sig all started within the past decade and became decent frats, scu can just keep adding more and more chapters that will accelerate at a similar rate. There’s a few obvious reasons why this isn’t the case, including but not limited to a lack of available housing (very apparent) and little to no sorority expansion. That being said, if any of them stay afloat it’ll probably be theta chi imo since their national reputation is fairly good and they at least seem to somewhat recognize that bidding a ton of randos for initial numbers is a terrible idea, so I’ll give them credit for that, but it will take a few years

By: 6966969
#3  by: Hmm   

I would say Theta Chi and ZBT both have potentials to rise. I’ve been to a few ZBT parties and they have been fun so far. They have decent guys but the biggest problem is housing. All of their houses are far. Theta Chi has an edge for being on light side, and they are pretty selective (not to mention they have parties already). I don’t think ATO will go anywhere soon because they just randomly gives out bid and they don’t even have a house. However, I can’t say too much because among these 3 since their presence on light side is not strong yet

By: Hmm
#4  by: ato   

honestly ato shouldn't be considered when talking about greek life at scu. I know a few guys in ato, they mainly just do their own thing and aren't really worried about fitting in with or being a huge part of scu greek life. Very different from any other frat here, even theta chi and zbt (they're actually trying).

By: ato

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.