facebook

overall

by:    

Stereotypically, DG and APhi are the top houses. DGs usually have the best grades. APhis are known for their social life. KAO and KKG both are great houses filled with great girls, but don't have as much presence as DG and APhi. The big three fraternities are Sigma Chi, SAE, and SNu. The rest don't really have a presence in the greek community.

Posted By: Julip
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Theta used to be more prominent than APhi but they stopped partying or doing anything fun, other than hanging with their boyfriends at their fraternities. APhi is definitely not the smartest...by a long shot. But they are fun girls and yes, definitely known for their partying.

By: TDFW
#2by:    

DG & APhi killed it during rush this year, & although alpha phi doesn't have the best GPA they know how to have a good time. If you are looking for a house with great grades DG is your choice, but if you are looking for the party scene hit up the aphis. Don't know what happened to Theta, heard some rumors that the older members are extremely judgmental if you like to go out & drink. KKGs are nice girls, but I never see any of them.

By: GLAUM
#3by:    

I would have to say theta brought in the hottest girls this year! Plus, they all go out and party. Could be good news for theta in the future ?

By: What
by: Greek Girl   

Not really, can't even recall the last time I saw a younger theta girl out. And they def do not have the hottest girls by a long shot.

By: Greek Girl
by: frattyfratfrat   

this is definitely a self rank..

By: frattyfratfrat
#4by:    

stop self ranking Aphi jeeze. haha you know its a aphi when they call themselves the top house

By: greeklyfe
#5by:    

THERE ARE ONLY FOUR HOUSES HERE? Are you stupid? Everyone of these houses are great. Seriously if we keep this up we will be the laughing stock of any greek community. Stop it or we will never grow.

By: hello?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.