facebook

need help with fraternity search....

by: FutureRaginCanjun

I will be attending ULL in fall of 2015 and want to join a Fraternity but not sure on what steps I need to do to join. I have some Fraternities in mind but not sure what I should do to get my name out there to these Fraternities or what the process is to join a Fraternity. I live 3 hrs away in Texas so I'm not too close to the school. Can anyone help with this information. I have read the discussions here but haven't read anything on the process to join a Fraternity. Thanks and hope to get some help on this matter.

Posted By: FutureRaginCanjun
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Here to help   

Well there are two main ways to get involved in ULL's greek life:
1. Informal rush which when you go to campus in the summer there will be a booths with tables of organizations to sign up to get more information about. Go up to the fraternity booths that you are interested in joining and I'm sure someone will contact you.
2. Formal rush is where you sign up and tour all of the houses for a couple days (rush week) and the fraternities that are interested in you will contact you.
Hope this helps!

By: Here to help
by: FutureRaginCajunApr 6, 2015 5:33:01 PM

Thanks for the information. I'll be looking to get some information this summer then. Thanks again.

By: FutureRaginCajun

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.