facebook

sororities

by: incoming freshman

Currently in highschool but ill be coming to ULL in the fall, my bestfriend is a Tri Delta, and I'm a KD legacy. Ive only ever considered the two, but im curious to Phi Mu and the new one on campus ADPi. Tri Sig and AOPi, are out of the question.

Posted By: incoming freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

Why are Tri Sig and AOPi out of the question?

By: lol
by: incoming freshmanMay 2, 2015 3:00:53 PM

Im not stupid, I've done my full research on all the sororities offered at UL campus. by that i mean i have looked at philanthropy, mottos, symbols and all details that go into sororities. When i asked for a opinion i meant the specific chapters on campus, how well they do. I ruled out AOPi and Tri Sig because when researching i felt no special connection to these individual organizations. As stated i am a KD Legacy, so i already have a connection. Im obviously getting pressure by my best friend for Tri delta, while looking through information i felt a good connection with Phi MU and as stated I'm interested in ADPi due to them being new on campus. I realize rereading my original post how i sounded, but I ruled the two out due to lack of connection.

By: incoming freshman
#2  by: Lana    

Go KD. You are right for putting AOII and tri sig out the question they are to nice for you

By: Lana
by: lolMar 22, 2015 3:59:20 PM

Apply cool water to burn.

By: lol
by: incoming freshmanMay 2, 2015 3:02:54 PM

Im not stupid, I've done my full research on all the sororities offered at UL campus. by that i mean i have looked at philanthropy, mottos, symbols and all details that go into sororities. When i asked for a opinion i meant the specific chapters on campus, how well they do. I ruled out AOPi and Tri Sig because when researching i felt no special connection to these individual organizations. As stated i am a KD Legacy, so i already have a connection. Im obviously getting pressure by my best friend for Tri delta, while looking through information i felt a good connection with Phi MU and as stated I'm interested in ADPi due to them being new on campus. I realize rereading my original post how i sounded, but I ruled the two out due to lack of connection. not for any other reason , so your comment of me not being nice is unneeded.

#3  by: incoming freshman   

Im not stupid, I've done my full research on all the sororities offered at UL campus. by that i mean i have looked at philanthropy, mottos, symbols and all details that go into sororities. When i asked for a opinion i meant the specific chapters on campus, how well they do. I ruled out AOPi and Tri Sig because when researching i felt no special connection to these individual organizations. As stated i am a KD Legacy, so i already have a connection. Im obviously getting pressure by my best friend for Tri delta, while looking through information i felt a good connection with Phi MU and as stated I'm interested in ADPi due to them being new on campus. I realize rereading my original post how i sounded, but I ruled the two out due to lack of connection. not for any other reason , so your comment of me not being nice is unneeded.

#4  by: anon   

In all honesty, it won't matter what the symbols, motto, or philanthropy (because they are all worth causes) are at the end of the day. What will matter are the girls you connect with most, the ones you see yourself as sisters with, as you go through recruitment. You can't believe what you hear about chapters on the internet. Every sisterhood at UL is wonderful and in great standing. You can only find a match once you go through recruitment week. I would advise against 'shopping' for a sorority now. Be patient and visit every house with an open mind.

By: anon
#5  by: um   

Seeing as though your grammar is horrendous and you sound kind of stupid, I'd say Phi Mu or Tri Sig.

By: um
#6  by: Hoping to Help    

You do not get to "pick" a sorority. The house you are supposed to be in will pick you. Trust the rush process, it works. Go in with an open mind because you may end up loving one of those houses or one of the ones you want currently may cut you. What are you curious about with Phi Mu and ADPi?

By: Hoping to Help
#7  by: Anon   

PNMs and people who aren't in the Greek community cannot speak based upon what they have heard. If you go in with that mindset, you are not upholding the true Panhellenic spirit, and I would not be proud to have you as a soror. Each house has its strengths and strong sisterhood, your action is superficial if you judge based upon what you hear and not truly getting to know the girls from each organization.

By: Anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.