ADPi
Tri Sigma
AOPi

This is as real as it gets

Posted By: Cajun
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tbh    

I feel like KD should be second to last they’re legit soooo mean and rude!!! Everything else is accurate though

By: Tbh
#2  by: hmmm   

nahhh, that was for sure last year’s but it’s definitely different now.

Phi Mu
KD
Tri Sigma
Tri Delta
AOPI / ADPI

Tri delta has gone down A LOT. They are no where near top, have you seen their Instagram? It’s kinda embarrassing tbh, they only get girls now cause they are very known nation wide. They also have to spring recruit, that says a lot.

ADPI has also gone down hill a lot, half of their spring PC class dropped and they don’t even have anyone to represent them on Panhellenic and again, that alone says a lot. They are so close to being below AOPI. After bid day, I definitely expect them to.

Tri Sigma and AOPI are just kinda where they’ve been for a while. Both diverse and has more of a regular group of people, tri sigma is just on a known higher scale for whatever reason, but it’s always been that way.

So that leave KD and Phi Mu. Both just white girls with blonde hair, but KD girls are MEAN and they are way too catholic. Phi Mu isn’t much better.

Conclusion: None are that great, just pick whichever you vibe w, all the PNMS are gonna have a crappy, average, abusive, sorority time anyways - honestly if you get dropped, you lucked out. <3

By: hmmm
by: LolSep 2, 2021 9:30:10 PM

You are obviously tri sigma going after Adpi. y’all live on here. Everyone knows sigma is in NO way that high. I agree with rankings above

By: Lol
by: HelloSep 2, 2021 11:18:02 PM

In what world is Tri delta below sigma and KD?? Realistically KD should be lower, but they’re still a little higher bc they used to be in the big 3

Tri delta gets all the target stm girls and phi mu gets all the target teurlings girls, while KD gets the leftover stm girls now

Every other house has a lot of out of town girls that didn’t make a memorable enough impression for Tri delta, phi mu, or KD.

By: Hello
by: silly sigmasJul 21, 2022 9:52:50 PM

To say that adpi is falling below aoii is beyond ridiculous, and I really hope no one reads that and takes it seriously, esp coming from someone who cant even get a chapters letters right.

By: silly sigmas
#3  by: Blue   

Very much NOT a fan of phi mu. All very stuck up.

By: Blue

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.