facebook

Tri Delta hazing??

by: cc

I’m an incoming freshmen and both my mom and my sister are Tri Delts and I really wanted to go tri delta but I was talking to my cousin who isn’t in greek life but goes to UL and she said Tri Delta was known for hazing. Is this true? Do all UL sororities haze? I’m a little scared now to go Tri Delta, I’d be fine with another sorority too as long as they don’t haze as well. Can anyone give me more info about UL sororities and hazing?

Posted By: cc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeet   

They’re the only sorority that I heard hazes :/ I think it was just some of the girls like it was not a chapter wide thing. They just have very rude girls who want to haze their littles. Stay clear if you dont want to be hazed, None of the others haze. Good luck w recruitment!

By: yeet
by: ??Jun 2, 2020 6:51:24 PM

What kind of hazing do you mean?

By: ??
#2  by: tri delta   

nooo we dont haze!! it was something in the past that happened with ONE girl and she was kicked out ASAP and never happened again! lol, trust the process

By: tri delta
#3  by: yeehaww   

They haze. So does Phi Mu and Sigma

By: yeehaww
by: LMay 31, 2020 7:12:03 PM

Not Sigma!!

By: L
by: Gogreek Aug 15, 2020 4:32:21 PM

Sigma does not haze.

By: Gogreek
#4  by: Liars   

No sorority at UL hazes. Seriously don’t use this site to determine what you choose during rush it’s a bunch of insecure people trying to make themselves feel better.

By: Liars
#5  by: Tridelta mom   

Absolutely no hazing with Tri Delta! Very fun, kind group of girls. Hazing rumor was fully investigated and found false! A freshman embarrassed herself at a non sorority function. That happened - but no hazing! No worries going Tri delta! You’ll love it. I used to me an anti Greek mom but fully support UL’s Greek system

By: Tridelta mom
#6  by: Greek girl   

Don’t be scared. No sororities at UL Haze! Several good ones and Tri Delta is one of them.

By: Greek girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.