facebook

Sorority descriptions

by: !!!

Phi Mu - Typical “perfect” girl, super rude girls as a whole, but I think thats just to show that they think they’re better than everyone else because if you meet them individually, they’re usually nice, i don’t know why they act like that when they are together. Seems like a very stressful house to join, especially if you don’t want to feel like you have to be “perfect” all the time.

Kappa Delta - VERY catholic. I have yet to meet one of them that isn’t catholic and talk about being catholic 24/7. They are VERY involved on campus, you can go to any event and there will be a KD there. Had a very good rep in the past, went down a lot but they still think they’re elite for some reason, at least they have confidence. They mostly only take local lafayette girls though, if you aren’t local and arent perfect, you dont get in.

Tri Sigma - I’ve noticed people either LOVE tri sigma or hate them, no in between. They currently have the most members and usually most members = more popular but people still seem to not really like them for some reason (you definitely can see this from greek rank). They are known for being crazy partiers and I have notice they’re a very diverse group.

Tri Delta - Definitely a huge mix between the rudest girls you’ll ever meet and the nicest. Seriously, I always wonder how these super sweet girls end up in tri delta. They’re going downhill A LOT, they basically just take every “pretty” girl that couldn’t get into Kappa Delta or Phi Mu. They’ve had plenty of hazing incidents in the past, so I believe they’re being watched closing now. I heard they were close to being kicked off campus. They get a lot of fraternity interaction, they care more about frat boys then their own sisters. They lack sisterhood and they don’t really care about their ritual so a lot of girls end up dropping them after acting a bid.

ADPI - Newest sorority on campus, I feel like their rep changes every year, if not every semester. They’re very nice girls, kinda the more quiet and shy girls I find. They’re definitely a growing sorority and have accomplished a lot the past 5 years. They have very hard rules against drinking, so they don’t party much, so they’re very into their sisterhood.

AOPI - Smaller sorority, but they’re nice girls and seem to never cause drama. They had a bad rep in the past but no one really knows why. They had a really good fall recruitment for them and are expected to do so again. If they were more involved and actually made their members join other organization, they could have the potential to rise a bit but there isn’t much to say about them, they are kinda ghostly on campus.

Posted By: !!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !!!   

And their ranks are:
Phi Mu
KD
Tri Sigma / Tri Delta
ADPI
AOPI

By: !!!
#2  by: Lol   

Nahhh ranks are
Delta
Phi mu/ kd
Adpi
Sigma
Aopi

Trust me. I was a gamma chi last year and this was the general idea with PNMs

By: Lol
#3  by: pepper   

This is so obvious a sigma wrote this.....
Hate to burst your bubble, but in what world are y’all above Adpi and delta..... Lolololol please

By: pepper
by: <3333###May 18, 2020 12:05:33 AM

Funny you say that when they didn’t even reach campus total... what world do you live in? 😂😂

By: <3333###

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.