facebook

question about how to join fraternities

by: spiderpig

I'm a ULL tranfer student and I was wondering how do people get into fraternities. I was at get on board day but didn't really see any. Am I just supposed to invite myself over to the fraternity houses and hangout with them to join or do I have to sign up on a website. I see on the campus website the phone numbers of some fraternity presidents do I just call them and tell them i'm interested in joining, My other university didn't really have any fraternities so i'm not sure how the process works.Also is it possible to join in the spring or do they only do it in the fall.

Posted By: spiderpig
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat   

In the fall they have formalized rush that you sign up for through ifc. In the spring it’s up to the fraternities to decide if they want to do rush but most of them do. You have to talk to these guys at things like get on board day and leave your name and number for their recruitment chair and they will talk to you and invite you to stuff. Search UL Interfraternity council on Instagram and ULgetinvolved to see what’s going on

By: Frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.