facebook

rush

by: anon

okay, so like can someone explain to me why I only had two houses on philanthropy day. and i dislike them both... what do i do?

Posted By: anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Answer   

First I'm assuming that your not from Lafayette or its surrounding area, example, New Iberia, etc. unless your really physically attractive or have some legacy status there are 3 houses you'll have a difficult time getting into if your not in that criteria.

Secondly, why you only got invited back to 2 of the other 3 tells me you really let your feelings and or conversations show that you preferred other houses and one of the other 3 didn't want to waste time on you and your pre-conceived notions of who they were and the other 2 are under "no cut" orders from higher ups.

Your options now include A: sticking it out, keeping an open mind and giving them a chance or B: dropping and trying again some other time or see what happens in the Spring.

Either way take it as a life lesson and enjoy the rest of the year.

By: Answer
by: cookie Sep 9, 2017 2:43:58 PM

also most sororities cut the first day by "grade release" which means if you had gpa of 2.5 or lower they let you go

By: cookie
#2  by: yes   

For future pnm reference: We do not personally know you, thus we cannot tell you what caused our sororities to drop you from their formal recruitment invitation lists. You have now been given a huge opportunity to shift your focus onto two groups who see something in you they desire and value. Do you value yourself enough to give these two homes your kind attention? Will you allow yourself to be bid by one of your two remaining homes? Does working within the definitions of sorority mean so little to you that dropping out before your completion of formal recruitment is the only option? I hope not.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.