facebook

2015 ranks from a non bias sorority girl

by: valpofrat

Top: (no order)
Chi Omega, Gamma Phi Beta, Pi Beta Phi
-Chi O has kind of slipped with being on probation and all, and their new members don't really depict what chi o used to be. Maybe that will change when they are off probation. Still notoriously catty, but some are very nice.
-Gphi continues to recruit the same type of girls. Study a lot, dont spend all their time partying, but you will see some of the same girls at parties on the weekends. Really are sweethearts for the most part. Wife material kind of girls.
-Pi Phi pledges have differed from what they were as well, but you can always see pi phis out on the weekend. Have a rep for being pretty promiscuous, but that is not the case for all of them.

Middle:
Kappa Delta
-KD is stepping up their game for sure, but it is evident that they are trying to. Have heard many KD's bad mouth Chi O, Gphi, and Pi phis. Again, not ALL of them, but quite a few. Seem very competitive about rankings, which ultimately does them no good. They are fun girls to hang out with, and some of them can be super nice. Lots of drama within their chapter as well though.

Bottom:
Kappa Kappa Gamma.
KKG- Some girls are super cute, and some girls are recruited into kkg because no one else handed them bids. These girls are a ton of fun to hangout with. Were a middle tier before tridelt was booted off campus, but they have now taken bottom for giving bids to girls who probably would have been tridel

Posted By: valpofrat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: giraffes   

accurate.

By: giraffes
#2  by: true   

Seems true. Its unclear where chi o stands anymore, but if they remained on top it would definitely go

chi o
gphi/piphi
KD
KKG

By: true
#3  by: Not really   

Pi phi is definately bottom with KKG and gamma phi is middle.

By: Not really
#4  by: Pi phi   

I would assume this is written by a phi phi since they are placed as a top tier. Everyone on campus knows they're bottom, except pi phi.

By: Pi phi
#5  by: hmm   

I'd say it's more like this:
top- chi o
middle- gamma phi then KD
bottem- you can't really determine who is at the lowest, but KKG and pi phi.

Don't get me wrong though, I think every chapter has some awesome women in it, and we really shouldn't obsess over rankings. We are only here for 4 years after all so we should just enjoy the sisterhoods we are in. We should all be more united and just all be happy that we're not GDI's...

By: hmm
#6  by: Accurate    

Overall I agree, but I would put KD in front of gamma phi in the middle only because KDs have more fun. And I think KKG is slightly lower than Pi phi.

By: Accurate
by: hmmJan 16, 2015 7:05:41 PM

Really it depends on preference. Gamma phi seems to do a lot better in recruitment...

By: hmm
by: phidelt Jan 17, 2015 10:21:04 PM

kd does not go ahead oh god

By: phidelt
by: This is stupid Jan 22, 2015 4:29:51 AM

Anyone who says KD is before pi phi has no clue what they are talking about. Chi O and pi phi are on top, g phi is in the middle and KD and KKG are on the bottom.

By: This is stupid
by: LOLLLMay 18, 2015 10:02:06 PM

In reply to "this is stupid" since you made it pretty clear you're a pi phi, how does it feel to be a bottom house?

By: LOLLL
#7  by: Alumni   

This was very interesting to read considering this was not the rankings only ten years ago. Ten years ago Chi O was still at the top, but you only joined if you thought you were better than everyone else, but there wasn't a lot of respect for them. Gamma's were who you joined if you were super smart. If you didn't have a 3.3 or above, they were not an option. Most girls wanted to be Pi Phi's and KKG's. They were the most fun, down to earth, and loved being a part of Greek life. They were friends with each other and everyone else. Tri-Delta and KD's were nice, but a little anti-social. It's funny how things can change in such little time.

By: Alumni
#8  by: yes   

Finally an accurate rank

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.