facebook

my feelings after house tours

by: honest

In no particular order this how I felt after house tours yesterday:

Delta: The girls here seemed pretty awesome. I had some great conversations and their house is just beautiful! I really liked some of the girls I talked to. These girls were really fun to talk to and get to know a bit.

Chi O: I will be honest, I had pretty low expectations due to their reputation, but they definitely exceeded my expectations and I was actually really impressed with what I saw. However, I just got this feeling that this was not the place for me.

Kappa: Their house is unbelievable. I had a few good conversations, but I could tell that the people talking to me were not really interested in me UNTIL I brought up something that seemed to catch their interest. After that a lot of the girls I met seemed only to be interested in me for that piece of information, which sort of rubbed me the wrong way.

KDS: I loved this house. I felt at home as soon as I walked in. I thought these girls were really down-to-earth and funny. I felt like I could end up here and be really happy.

I'm having a hard time deciding how to rank these sororities and was basically wondering if anyone could give me some helpful advice? I really loved Delta and KDS and will find it next to impossible to narrow it down to one house.

Posted By: honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Slu   

So what house did you end up with?

By: Slu
#2  by: SLUgirl   

So, what was that piece of information that caught the Kappa girls attention?

By: SLUgirl
#3  by: Needadvice2   

Where did you end up?

By: Needadvice2
by: St.LawUJun 7, 2014 11:29:44 PM

I was in the same predicament and ended up preferencing KDS over Delta. Could not be happier.

By: St.LawU
by: GoSLUAug 7, 2014 1:43:56 PM

I don't know, Delta is pretty great too. I would say KDS and Delta are the top two. It's really personal preference

By: GoSLU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.