facebook

true sorority rankings

by:    

1. Delta Delta Delta/Kappa Kappa Gamma/Kappa Delta Sigma/Chi Omega

This is the true order. Different girls will pick different houses that appeal to them.

Posted By: Actually Greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

While I agree for the most part, I do think that Kappa and Delta should be switched. This designation is not defined on behalf of my preference or the appeal of Kappa and Delta (as neither would be my top choice), but rather the sense of "reverence" or perhaps fear felt by both males and females on campus.

By: Declined Bid

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: SLU   

Reverence is an illusion created by rudeness and attitude. Fear? What are we, 5? Delusions of Grandeur with a horrible sisterhood doesn't make krappa a top house. Classy behavior is lacking.

By: SLU
by: Wucks   

Sorry you were cut and are in KDS loser.

By: Wucks
by: CA   

And clearly YOU have no class calling a group “Krappa”—you’re clearly a sad little person.
ALL our sororities have a great deal to offer. Leave it at that.

By: CA
by: CA   

And clearly YOU have no class calling a group “Krappa”—you’re clearly a sad little person.
ALL our sororities have a great deal to offer. Leave it at that.

By: CA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.